the 'tom and jerry'
21:57
bae sent this snap to me earlier on in the afternoon :-))))
As superficial as things may seem on social media - pictures of us, or tweets on how much we love/miss each other, or even blog posts on our good days.... I won't deny there are extremely bad days where we get into fights.. well, I don't deny I'm the one getting mad at him most of the time than him - I don't wanna seem like a person who's gonna start blabbering to defend myself on how right I am or how it's right that I should get mad at him but at the end day, we chill, clear things up and make up and wake up the next day feeling better and move on. I'm glad we don't harp on things and I'm glad he rather talks it out with me than avoid things.
A shoutout to my amazing boyfriend, thank you for staying when I'm being a difficult brat. :')
Just like Tom and Jerry, we will never be apart no matter how many times we fight.
On a side note, I guess we are all just looking for that one person that we can be ourselves around, just that one person who will love us and accept who we are, our silly awkward side and our serious side too. We are all just looking for that "comfortable relationship". It's like we don't care what we are doing because as long as that one special person is next to us, we're are happy, whether it's going out or just having a lazy day at home watching movies and eating food, we cherish all these moments with them because that special person is the one we enjoy seeing and being around everyday, and that person is someone we can turn to with all our problems and they will be there for us through it all. Every conversation, hug, kiss or whatever we always look forward to because in our heart we truly love them and we wouldn't have it any other way. It's that relationship that through whatever happens we are going to stick by their side and support them. It's simply that 'comfortable relationship' where we can be yourself and not be afraid of them judging us, after all 'love' is 'acceptance' of one another regardless of 'flaws' or anything else.
I love you on good days, and I love you more on your bad days.
Let's not give up.
0 comments