201115

13:14


Today marks the day of our anniversary again! It’s been really wonderful being your boyfriend. Just like every relationship, there were good times and bad times. Days where I felt like the happiest man on earth and days where it hurts so badly I just don’t know what to do. Even after all that we’ve been through; you’ll always be a blessing to me. Thinking back of all that had happened, I’m ever so thankful that you’ll always be here!

Time really flies by when we’re having fun. It still felt like yesterday when I saw this beautiful angel appear right before my eye. We always had this special connection to each other, and even when we’re so far apart, it’s really comforting to still feel that same strong connection to you. We’re the best thing that had ever happened to me! And like I always said. Don’t look at this as a perfect relationship that happened at the wrong time. Distance is only a number and the lack of physical connection is only a temporary thing for now. Its words that made us fall in love with each other and so words will be what that’ll sustain us through this LDR.

I remember all the nights I stayed up with you. All the nights we were talking by the river, contemplating about life and wishing time would just stop for a moment. All the nights we were sitting by the park, and telling each other the deepest darkest insercurity and thoughts that were haunting us. Not to forget the days too. All the perfect dates with you. Coursing through Singapore, looking for places to fill our tummy. Exploring places that held memory for us, and experiencing it again with the love of our lives by our side. Every k sessions we had, singing the same song but having just as much fun and laughter every sing time. Or just spending the entire day in the room, with nothing to do but holding each other and never want to let go. I miss you baby, and I miss all the times we spent together! But I know that the book of our adventure hasn’t ended yet. Those are just the front few chapters and there will be a lot more to come! Just like every good books, I could never seem to put this one down and looking forwards to every chapter ahead and never wanted this book to end.

I love you baby! 5 months ago, when I asked you to be my girlfriend and you said yes, the happiness and relief is indescribable! And these past 8 months had been really really wonderful and awesome for you. Let’s continue writing our own story and living out our own romance. Heres to the happier and better days ahead of us!!


I LOVE YOU BABY!!! MUACKS!

❤️🍞

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe