my blessing

19:16


I don't know about you guys but I think I've scored myself a good boyfriend. Back in SG, no matter where I was or what I was doing, he's always there somehow physically or mentally - sometimes even driving over to fetch me from a night's out with my friends, or coming to my place at wee hours if I'm having an emotional night etc..... Now that we are miles apart, he's gotten more protective and more attentive to details. As a person who's shy by nature, and an introvert extrovert, he doesn't really bothers about "communicating" but for me, he tries keeping our conversation alive when I am having a bad day and most importantly he wants to understand me and he wants me to understand him too. 

Sometimes when I'm just being a grumpy brat, he takes it all in and even apologises when he's not at fault :'( He even tries all ways to make me smile and feel better. I think I'm a tough nut to crack (though he can spend a day debating that I'm not), but nevertheless I've never seen someone so patient and be so compromising towards me. Strangely, I would feel guilty I have to put him through all my shit after I'm more calmed at the end of the day. 

Not to even mention how worried/jealous/protective he gets when I'm spending a night out with my guyfriends. Yes I thank him for being understanding and trusting me rather than controlling me of meeting my friends, but I find it so cute when he asks "Will you be home by midnight?" "It's ok I'm not tired I will wait for you" do note that time difference is +3hours...... and how sometimes I will tell him "I will be fine I won't get wasted and do stupid things to let you worry" and he tells me "I know.... It's just, you're really far away and I miss you" 

"Honestly, some of the sexiest things about a guy is the way his voice sounds when he's tired, the smirk of satisfactory he gets on his face when he knows he's done something good, and the protective instincts he has when it comes to his girl."

I just can't help but to come here and flaunt how lucky I am to have him. hehe. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe