I miss you.
06:27
It’s always during nights like this that
makes me miss her even more. I’ll always think back to the nights we stayed out
late together, doing couple things, or just doing nothing at all. It had always
been and always will be a great time with her, no matter what time it is and no
matter how tired we will be the next day. We are far apart, and we might have
our own lives to live. That will never stop me from trying to include her into
my life or everything I’m doing. I understand, its always nights like this that
she feels lonely. Its always nights like this that we will just try to find
anything to do just to keep our minds off missing each other and just occupy
ourselves with whats surrounding us. Because I know how it feels like. To be at
home, and just thinking about the other person, at the same time, don’t wanna
interupt what ever fun their having.
I guess the point of this post is to
actually tell you that I understand what you’re feeling. And I’ve said this
over and over again. I’m sorry. I really am. I’m sorry im putting you through
all these. All these feelings that don’t feel good. It doesn’t feel good for
me. Not at all. Knowing how you’re feeling and what you’re going through and
not being able to be there for you. Not being able to just appear below your
place again and tell you face to face “I love you”. And not being able to pick
you up from where ever you and and make sure you’re back home safely.
I miss you. I just miss you so much. You
know how much your words mean to me. And I could tell how you feel from just
every word you say. Times like this I would really give up everything just to
hug you and tell you everything is alright. Don’t be scared, don’t be sad.
Where ever I am, what ever I’m doing, you had always been on my mind. Whenever
you need me, just say the word and I’ll be all yours. I’m here for you. Always.
I love you, with all my heart.
0 comments