Photograph.
17:20
"Loving can hurt, loving can hurt
sometimes
But its the
only thing that I know
When it gets hard, you know it can get
hard sometimes
Its
the only thing that makes us feel alive"
Love hurts. It's the pain, that make us realize how much we care for each other,
how much we are in love with each other. It's kinda funny. When we fight, it's
always because we care too much; we don't want each other to worry. In the
process of wanting to protect each other, we in turn caused ourselves to be
burned and hurt the other indirectly. And it's never easy; especially when
you're hurt by the person you care the most about. But I guess looking at all
that we've been though, it's the kind of pain where we bleed just to know we're
alive. As sadistic as I may sound, this is the good kind of pain. 😛
-
"We keep this love in a photograph
We
made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never
closing
Our hearts were never broken
And
time's forever frozen, still"
Change is the only constant. Although the things around us might change, a photograph captures the
moment and keeps it that way. This is a photo we took on the 1st day we went
out. At that time, we were only just friends and we never thought that this
would happen to us. Falling in love, slowly becoming part of each other's life,
and starting a LDR. When I miss you, I look back at all the memories we created
inside my photo album. It's nothing compared to seeing the real you, it
couldn't make me miss you a little less too. However, it's a reminder for me to
stay strong. For me to know that if time stood still, we will be there at that
exact moment. Where both our eyes are closed from smiling too much, and the
only heart break we're going through is when there's left with 10 mins till the
end of our k session.
-
"So you can keep me
Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
Holding me close until our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone, wait for me to
come home"
Hang in there. Although I can't be so
physically available to be there when you needed me to, just take out your
phone and I'll be there! I know it's different. But this is the best I can do
for now. Let's delay all our hugs and kisses till the day our eyes meet again.
I'll return you all the physical love (with interest) the day when we see each
other again. So please just wait for me, wait for the day I'm back in your arms
again, back to when my face is only an inch away from yours. Please wait
for me to come home.
"Loving can heal, loving can mend
your soul
And it's the only thing that I know,
know
I swear it will get easier, remember
that with every piece of ya
And it's the only thing to take with us
when we die
We keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Our hearts were never broken
And time's forever frozen, still
So you can keep me
Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
Holding me close until our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone
And if you hurt me
That's okay baby, only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won’t ever let you go
Wait for me to come home
Wait for me to come home
Wait for me to come home
Wait for me to come home
You can keep me
Inside the necklace you bought when you
were sixteen
Next to your heartbeat where I should be
Keep it deep within your soul
And if you hurt me
That's okay baby, only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won’t ever let you go
When I'm away, I will remember how you
kissed me
Under the lamppost back on Sixth street
Hearing you whisper through the phone
Wait for me to come home"
When I
hear this song, It just reminds me of us. Like when we turn to the photo album
whenever we miss each other. Like when we keep each other in our pockets
all the time. Like how we hurt so badly when we're away from each other.
Read the lyrics and listen to the song. I love you baby, <3.

0 comments