constant
23:09
Chanced upon a really old photo of us having my birthday dinner at Ritz Carlton last year while clearing my photo album last night. You know those nights where you just reminisce everything you were while growing up to become your present self today... There was a night I told him how this would have been easier for the both of us if we weren't so overly attached to each other before he left Sg; or how we could have stayed being friends till he's back and we can figure things out from there; yep..... its one of those nights where I was throwing my tantrums because I was so exhausted from work and so sick of being alone most of the time other than spending time with friends -- then again, I've reached the stage where I rather go everywhere or do everything and anything with him and yes I love hanging out with my friends too, but I feel more and more sian knowing that he's not with me, and that he's not gonna be able to spend time or be with me for AT LEAST ONCE during this period sigh :(
Then again, all the shitty unbearable months have flew by so past and it's my long awaited month - May already!!!!! Looking forward to a trip with my best friend once I end my contract in Singtel on 17th May, taking a break from work and shit and be a sloth for another 2 weeks once I'm back before I'm gna be on the plane to Aussie to meet him. Fucking finally.
No doubt we've not been skyping as much as before because I told him I didn't want it to make it like a chore or a scheduled thing if not it's going to be a dreadful and unwilling thing in the long run. So, we would randomly be on skype to talk or just a random whatsapp call when I am so tired or when I'm facing issues and feel all helpless. Few nights ago, I felt so helpless about something and called him and the first thing he said was "omg! OMG! OMGGG!" being all so happy that I called, hahahaha this qt :') Heh, sorry there wasn't much of a us or a 'we miss each other so much' kind of post like the previous posts; thought since I'm here I could give a little update on our progress surviving.. 80 days apart(and counting) from each other; or of how we grow emotionally stronger throughout this 'what-people-called-impossible-kind-of-relationship' as days passed.
Xo.

0 comments