Close up shots.
02:36Mondays are never blue when I'm with you!
So school and everything is finally getting better, started to get used to taking bus in Sydney, the routes and where certain shops are. Getting lost a little lesser and saving so much more time from taking buses going toward the wrong direction! 😅
And during dinner, she taught me how to make mac and cheese!! It was good having something so fatty after all the boiled or stir fried vegetarian diet I've been having. But I think it'll be better if she cooked it instead. :x Can't wait for the day till I see her again and eat her home cooked food! Even if its just tomyum maggie it'll taste like some Gordon Ramsay egg noodles in delicious sour and spicy thai style broth. 😋😋
And when I got back from school and everything, finally got to Skype with baby after so long!! It's so good seeing her face again! We do this thing when she's bored of work and then she'll Skype me and we will pretend that we're beside each other and talking to each other while we work. ☺️
She was so cute tonight! Just like usual, she said lots of embarrassing things while on webcam with me. I probably shouldn't say it here because she'll kill me if i do. HAHAHA
The 3 hours time difference is really a bitch though. Like its 3am here alr but its only 12am there back in Singapore. :( but I guess I should be contented that its only 3 hrs! Although it means less sleep for me, but I think it wouldn't matter since sleep is something I won't be getting once the architecture student workload starts to pick up. :/
Can't wait till the day I see her again, I miss her so much! From the smell of her hair, to the way she walks towards me whenever we go on a date back in Singapore.
I love you baby! 😘

0 comments