Koala-like hugs.

17:05

Hello baby!

That’ll be the 1st word I say when I see her again 2 weeks later. These 3 weeks we spend together in Sydney was really like a dream came true! There were laughs and there were tears. Thankfully a lot more laughters than tears. :x I’ve waited for this for god knows how long. Its like finally everything we’ve been striving for finally became a reality. It’s really the best feeling in the world falling asleep with the person you love next to you and waking up knowing they are still there.


Lets start with week 1. Before baby appeared before me again at the airport, I was so nervous and excited. Its like the feeling of picking her up for dates everytime in Singapore, playing the scene of her smiling at me over and over again in my head. When we hugged each other for the 1st time after so long, it was amazing. All my feelings were pouring out as I held her tight, feeling her warm breath on my neck and her the scent of her hair lingering around me. I’m glad our emotions decided to express themselves through our hugs instead of tearing up our eyes, or it’ll be a korean drama scene right in the heart of Sydney arrival hall.


Week 2. We made our way over to Melbourne. Miss a few buses here and there and we witnessed the incredible taxi meter of Australia. The numbers on the meter was jumping up twice as fast as the numbers on the clock of my phone (seriously legit). Nevertheless, we reached Sydney domestic airport in time and took the plane over to Melbourne. We stayed at the airport and listen to this Indonesian-Australian lady who lived in Singapore for 20(?) years selling us package deals to places we might wanna visit but didn’t have the time to. So after 2+hrs, we decided on some 3 tourist attraction deal for $86 thing; which was quite worth it! The zoo is a must of cause and we went to the sea aquarium thing which was quite interesting too! I got to admit though, sea food doesn’t look as delicious live. :/ Time in Melbourne passed by in a flash! Everyday was waking up early, café hopping, shopping, walking till our legs were giving up, and hotpot. P.S. No amount of stinky shoes will be enough to damper our high spirits!


Week 3. 😔 The week with the most tears, of various reasons. This week was the hardest to pass, yet time seemed to fly by the fastest. Looking at the clock, it was like 1am, the next time we know, its already 4. Dafaq? We enjoyed our last week in Sydney to the fullest we can, visiting cafes and places we talked about, buying gifts for her family and friends back in Singapore, revisiting places such as the karaoke place; because what’s life without karaoke right? Lot’s of sea salt green tea, not much alcohol because that’s what living healthy means and beer belly is still visible even we were wrapped like dumplings.

Can’t wait for 2 weeks later when I fly back to Singapore. Already missing my baby and all the silly things we both laugh about. I would give an example, but I don’t want anyone to think that we’re crazy. So im just going to leave it to your imagination of how funny we both are together (btw, we often laugh till we’re in tears). Thank you for the wonderful time again baby!


I Love You!

❤️🍞

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe