reunion
21:49in less than 12 hours' time I'm gonna head to the airport to check in.
in approximate 20 hours' time I'm gonna reach Sydney.
I'm going to walk out of the gates and see that favourite face of mine once again.
After 110 days.
I can't believe it's finally here, I can't believe I can see my baby again.
I'm so excited and yet nervous as well, because I don't know if I'm gonna burst out crying seeing his face while running to him for a big hug.
I can't wait for everything that's going to happen for the next 21 days with him.
I am silently praying that time will pass slower when I'm there in Aussie. I'm sure it's going to be fucking hard leaving him once again after the holiday ends.
But okay let's worry about that after. Right now, I'm all packed up and ready to take the flight alone and reunite with my baby.
I'll see you

0 comments