always, you
05:29
8 more days before I get to see my favourite face once again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just blogged on my personal blog and I just wanted to quote this paragraph I've written from there to put it here to remind myself, and my baby that I love him very much.
"To be honest, you don't have to see each other everyday to be in love and this LDR gives us a reason to love even harder. So if I was given a choice to meet him all over again and he's going to be away yet again, yes I would gladly do it all over again because I love him. I mean, two people can be right next to each other, yet feel miles apart.
But baby, even when you are miles away from me, you're still holding all of my heart."
Honestly, hearing your voice is far better than you touching me. Because even though I yearn for your skin to touch mine, it is your voice that touches my soul; I would wanna wake up everyday knowing that you're actually mine.
I don't think I can ever stop loving you.
Ever.
0 comments