A wild ride.
00:02
Finally a few more days to the long awaited
reunion! The past few days I had been rushing for my submission and doesn’t have
much time to talk to my baby. Therefore, I would like to take this chance to
say thank you.
Thank you for being so understanding toward
my busy rush schedule for my submission! Even though I havent been able to
reply you as much and we cant talk or skype much, you have never left my mind
all these while. The thought of having you back beside me again motivates me
and kept me going throughout my sleepness nights. Thank you for the voice
records and the short calls here and there! Its really good to hear your voice
and your laughter. Some says that puppies are stress relieving, but nothing
relieve stress for me but the sound of your hellos.
Seeing how our plans coming into reality,
like booking for flight, booking rental car, changing money, really makes me
wish that 9th of june is just tomorrow. I’ve been cooking everyday,
honing my cooking skills so that I could cook good meals for my baby everyday! I
really hope that she’ll love the food I cook and make her stay here much more
enjoyable!
I miss you baby, and I will always be yours!
I love you!
❤️🍞
0 comments