we could do this again
03:14Yet again, we have to part ways and be separated for months; only being able to see each other on skype, whatsapp calls, time difference, going through everyday independently, spending weekends with friends/alone, and not forgetting counting down to the next time he comes home to me again in November.
I'm glad he came back to Sg for these 2 weeks because I got to spend everyday with him; with him accompanying me through my study sessions at coffeebean, to do my nails, coming over to my place to make egg tarts with my mom, all his bombastic kisses and warm hugs and going everywhere to satisfy all his asian food cravings. I'm also thankful I didn't have school for when he's here in Sg, if not I would regret it so much for not spending enough time. I'm also grateful for him for meeting me everyday even though we didn't get much sleep due to the late nights and early mornings, so thank you for dragging out of bed for me baby.
Never have I expected these 2 weeks came to an end in a blink of an eye and now as I'm typing, he's already on the plane reaching Sydney in a few hours' time. I got so used to seeing him everyday now it's gonna be a struggle once again to get used not being with him for the next 3 months over. On a side note, school is going to take a toll on us and I'm just hoping we both will still make time for each other amongst our busy schedule.
I only wished you could stay a little longer so I could celebrate your birthday with you this year but it's okay, I'm not complaining because we finally got to eat our long craved prawn noodles few hours before your flight, heh. Oh well, we survived 4 months previously so I'm sure we will be able to handle LDR once again for the next few months although my heart still aches so much...
Study hard baby, I love you.
P.S my heart is bigger than the distance between us.


0 comments