worth it all
03:48
These past few months have been wonderful. I'm so proud of us for being more compromising and understanding and so far we only had less than 5 fights, given that you have been extremely patient and good tempered towards me. I never loved fights with you - I always feel so guilty for making you feel apologetic and not being able to sleep well after I'm done being mad; I can't bear another.
Yes with you being far away from me, you can't exactly be here to fix all my problems if I need you to, but I guess every girl needs a boyfriend like him? He's always reminding me that I won't have to face the problems alone and still tries to somehow fix my dilemma or difficult situations I'm facing. Or always reassuring me even if I don't jealous or anything, and drowning me with cheesy nothings.
I was in bangkok for 4 days last week and though I was happy to be having a time of my life there, I couldn't wait to come back to Sg just so the time difference would only be of +2hours than +3hours(bkk) and that I could reply him more often than I'm in bkk, when I'm busy eating or shopping. Pretty weird huh? I guess I've somehow grown overly attached to him I always think of him or for him, in everything I do. Be it walking pass a random shop selling socks, I would walk in and get some cute socks for him because he loves them.
Spending every day with that someone really does makes life different, be it he's with me in Sg or if he's away for the time being. Communication is the most important for us and I'm glad we don't have a problem keeping up with that because I would always get so excited seeing his texts come up on my phone. Love really does change a person, and love really does makes you a completely different person; love makes you do things that you don't expect yourself to be doing, and love makes you see that even the smallest thing could be the most beautiful, or even the simplest word could meant the most, or that even a tiny bit of effort could be his/her strength in believing that all of that's happening is worth every moment.
Thank you for being my constant pillar of strength.
I hope I've also gave you strength to live by each day blessed, and happy, just like me.
Xo.
2 more weeks baby. Just 14 days more.

0 comments