Soon!

23:10

Its less than a month before I can finally see her again! I’ve longed for this moment for so long and its finally happening! Things are happening really fast, and a lot of things are changing in the blink of an eye. Somethings I’m really excited about; my baby is finally being freed from working at Singtel and doesn’t have to put up with all those stupid callers who didn’t bother using their brains. And she’s going on trip to take a break from all these stress and frustration that build up over the year before going back to start on her school life!

Being apart havent been getting easier for either of us. Yes, its been quite some time already, but I don’t think either of us can ever get used to being away from each other. But things had been getting better, I believe that communication is the key to any relationship. Im glad we didn’t try to hide any displeasure from each other just to avoid making the other party worried. Being worried about each other is a given, when you’re 3911 miles away from each other, not being worried about each other will be weird. So I’m glad that issues that came up at 1st did not come up again! We definitely got stronger, as a couple, and individually too. We trust each other more now, and we make sure that we would not do anything to betray that trust.

I’ve learnt a lot living alone these past month too. One thing for sure, I cant wait to live together with the girlfriend! Things are going to be so fun! I’ve learned how to cook, how to clean, how to kill cockroaches and spider with a vaccum cleaner, and basically how to survive. And throughout all these time, the thought of surviving together with your love is just so beautiful.

SO! LET THE COUNT DOWN BEGIN!
2 more working days for the lady
5 more days to BKK for the lady
28 more days to see the beautiful again!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe