1 YEAR HAS PASSED!!

00:23


Before this day end, I just wanna say HAPPY 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY BABY!!!! One year flashed by so fast. Before we know it, 8 months of LDR passed by just like that. Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.

1 year ago on this day, I asked you for the privilege to be your boyfriend and gave you a ring. When you say yes, I recalled I was so happy I was smiling all the way home! Days after that were just fun, joy and laughter. I’ve never felt so happy before! Although the ring broke, I’m so glad our relationship remained intact. Our connection still remained as strong as the start of this wonderful relationship! Thank you for coming into my life and staying in my heart! After a year, your laughter still captures my heart, your smile steals my breath away and your smell is still mesmerising as ever! 😍

I remember the day when I told you that I like someone and still deciding if I should tell her since I’m going to Australia to study soon. You told me that I should enjoy my remaining days in Singapore to spend every minute and second with her. That’s exactly what we did! ☺️☺️ All the nights walking in the park, all the late night ice cream and refusing to go home after the clock strikes 12. We could never get enough of each other no matter how much time we spend with each other or how much we’ve been talking to each other already. ❤️ I miss the days when I would just go and pick you up after work and send you home just to spend those 15 mins or so with you, spoiling you with chocolates, green tea, Gong Cha, Koi and kisses.

This year and this LDR had been like a roller coaster ride for the both of us. The good times were exhilarating and the down moments were just plunging into shit holes. 😔 There were a lot of times we just felt like dying and the nights grew so long it was unbearable to even stay awake. However, I’m so glad we pulled though everything and got to this stage! Everything is not just about rainbows, unicorns and butterflies. Relationships require a lot of compromising and ours is no exception. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for being patient and giving me chance after chance to keep this fire alive. In the following journey to come, I will continue to be patient and love you with all I have! 😘

Lets wish for another good year ahead of us! I love you my cutie little tiny baby princess!!!! 

❤️🍞

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe