50 Deep Questions (Bao's)

19:25

1.     What did you think when you first met me?
Wow, this pretty girl actually agreed to go out with me!

2.     What do you remember most about the night/day we first met?
KBOX!! Your grey top, black pants and shoes! Sushi inside the lounge! (and the way you eat sushi)

3.     What about our relationship makes you really happy?
The fact that you are willing to compromise and spend as much time with me as possible!

4.     How long did you think our relationship would last when we first started dating?
Hmmm. Im hoping for a very long time! Because when we decided to get together I really like you!

5.     If you had one word to describe our relationship what would it be?
Extraordinary

6.     If you had one word to describe our love what would it be?
Irreplaceable

7.     What’s your biggest fear for this relationship?
Break up. ):

8.     Do you believe there’s one person you’re ‘meant’ to be with?
YES! MY CUTIE TINY LITTLE BABY!

9.     Do you believe in fate? destiny?
I believe in chances and choices. We pick our own fate!

10. What’s one difference between us that you absolutely love?
That you’re so outgoing and I'm not so. :x

11. What’s one similarity between us that you absolutely love?
That we’re both so clingy! Hahaha

12. What about me made you fall in love?
The fact that you care a lot

13. Is love something that scares you?
Initially, but its not love that I'm scared I realised, it’s the absence of it.

14. What about love scares you?
Refer to question 13!

15. What’s your favourite memory of us?
All our staycations! When we spend more than 24hrs together!(:

16. What’s one thing you want to do together that we’ve never done before?
Omg. There is a lot of things!! For a start, have a dog together!

17. If something happened where I had to move very far away, would you attempt long-distance? Or go our separate ways?
YES! I WILL ATTEMPT LONG-DISTANCE!

18. Where is your favourite place to be with me?
Baking in the comfort of our own place!! HAHAHAHA

19. What’s one thing you’re scared to ask me, but really want to know the answer to?
What happens if you get bored of me? ):

20. What’s one thing you feel our relationship is lacking?
We need to see each other more!! ):


21. What’s your favourite non-physical quality about me?
The way your brain works! The things you say and the way you see things!

22. What’s your favourite physical quality about me?
OMG! YOUR HAIR, YOUR EYES, YOUR HAND, YOUR FINGERS, YOUR TOES, YOUR BUTT

23. If our relationship ended, what’s the one thing about it you’d miss the most?
I’ll miss talking to you every night before we sleep. ): all our pillowtalks!

24. Do you think you’ve been vulnerable in our relationship?
I think so! Sometimes it just hurts so bad. ):

25. What do you think was your most vulnerable moment in our relationship?
When you don’t talk to me! ):

26. Do you think I’ve been vulnerable in our relationship?
There were a few, but you always shut yourself out when that happens. ):

27. What do you think has been the hands-down funniest moment since we started dating?
STARBUCKS!

28. What’s one quality about me that I see as a flaw that you absolutely love?
The smell of your hair!

29. What’s one secret you’ve wanted to tell me, but haven’t?
Last time when you fall asleep on the phone I’ll still not put down the phone just so I can listen to the sound of you sleeping. :x

30. Do you think there’s such thing as the ‘right’ person for you?
YES! Because theres no such thing as a “left” person!! HAHAHA

31. Do you think I’m the ‘right’ person for you? (If yes) What about me makes me the ‘right’ person?
YES! Because we can understand each other so well and we just know what each other is thinking about! (:

32. If I said you could date other people, would you?
NO! I ONLY WANT MY CUTIE TINY BABY PRINCESS!!

33. What do you think I’d say is your most attractive quality?
MY BAO FACE! HAHAHA

34. What’s your favourite way to show affection?
Kiss kiss hug hug!

35. What’s your favourite way to receive affection?
Kiss kiss hug hug!

36. What’s one thing you think makes our relationship unique from everyone else’s?
Even though we are in a LDR, our relationship is still stronger than most people!

37. If you could change one thing about our relationship what would it be?
NO LDR! ):

38. If we could go anywhere together right now, where would you want to go?
LETS GO TO NEVERLAND!!! Where we could have all the time in the world and never grow old!

39. What do you think is your biggest strength in this relationship?
My patience?

40. What’s your biggest weakness in this relationship?
I think I cry too much. ):

41. Who do you think is the most affectionate in our relationship?
ME!!!

42. How do you think we both have changed since we first started dating?
I think we’ve both matured in terms of our thinking and understanding for each other!

43. What about us both is exactly the same since we first started dating?
That we still love each other so much and it still feels like honeymoon even though its almost a year already!

44. What’s one thing I do that makes you feel good, that you wish I did more?
I love it when you bake!! HAHAHA!

45. What’s one thing about your life you would never change for someone else, including me?
My career choices?

46. What about us do you think works well together? How do we balance each other out?
The fact that I don’t get angry easily and sometimes I sort of made you more calm in situations that normally you’ll get angry

47. What’s one thing you hope happens in the future of our relationship?
We get to stay together with our own kids and dogs!!

48. What does love mean to you?
Love is an initial decision of attraction. Staying in a relationship is a choice of perseverance and commitment.

49. What do I mean to you?
I would not dare to imagine life without you. But life with you is all that I can imagine now and in the future. So you mean the world to me!

50. What does this relationship mean to you?
This relationship mean that I can go to bed knowing you’ll still be there the next day to talk to me and say goodmorning to me! So its my stronghold!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe