you're my wonderwall
22:39
Oops, my apologies for a late anniversary post (yeah I know you ain't expecting this), but well better late than never? Heh. Just like how I told you I want to go through 2 years of LDR with you, and that I would bear with the temporary lost of my favourite companion than not giving you, us, a chance to come this far. You're the first person I've came so far together with, even though there are really bad fights and nights but I'm glad you still chose to hang on and stick with me and tell me you love me every single night, except the nights you fell asleep hahaha!
I love the fact we have both grown so much together since last year. Looking back at our pictures always make me smile. It always reminds me of how loved I felt whenever I'm with you. People say, people in photographs changes but I believe that we will always maintain our relationship exactly how we all started. I've never once thought that our honeymoon period will only last for 3-6 months like what people say, because I think we are really devoted and clingy hehe. I'm sorry you have to constantly assure me when I'm feeling insecure on some days - but you know, I can't help it!! You need to know you're an attractive person and I'm an extremely selfish, overly-attached human. I do not mind telling you that every single day if you aren't gonna agree with me on that, hahaha.
I'm thankful you gave me the chance to be your girlfriend; for healing my emotional wounds from my shitty pasts, for always reminding me that pimples aren't gonna make me ugly totally, for always raging with me when I rant, for always wanting me to be the first to see your hair cut, for making me realize that being in love is a beautiful thing, for bringing out the best in me, for being a weirdough just to make me smile, for being my source of motivation on days when I'm apart from you. Thank YOU for this amazing one year, baby. I can't wait to spend the rest of the years with you.
I love you.
*hugs and kisses*
0 comments